One of the simplest and most tax-advantageous ways to donate, a donor advised fund is essentially an investment account that benefits Youth-Reach.
What are the benefits of a donor-advised fund?
- Donors can give a wide variety of assets, including non-cash gifts such as stocks, cryptocurrency, bonds, life insurance, and private business interests.
- Donors get to make the most out of their tax deductions.
- Donors can invest their donor-advised fund, potentially growing even more dollars for charitable giving.
- A donor-advised fund usually simplifies recordkeeping for charitable giving.
- After a donor’s passing, the fund can be passed on to a charity, an individual, or a combination of both.
- Donors support the life-changing work of Youth-Reach Gulf Coast.
How does a donor-advised fund work?
- Donors give cash or a range of non-cash assets to the donor-advised fund. These donors immediately qualify for a tax deduction.
- Donors grow their fund, tax-free, using a variety of investment options.
- Donors grant the money to YRGC from their fund, either all at once or over time.
How do I set up a donor-advised fund?
Contact us today to have a member of our leadership team walk you through this process.